BedsideMessageJewels.com may disclose and transfer aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
BedsideMessageJewels.com gives you access to third party partners to provide you with certain services. BedsideMessageJewels.com will provide those third parties with your transaction information and then those third parties will collect additional information if needed to provide you with the requested service, such as outside shipping companies to ship orders, and credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services.
We reserve the right to disclose and transfer any and all information that we collect from users of the site, including personal information:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, services providers, licensees and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to licensors, buyers, successors or other third parties in the event of any license, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of the assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) relating to BedsideMessageJewels.com;
- to fulfill the purposes for which you provide it;
- for any other purposes disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
- by law;
- to comply with legal process or governmental requests;
- to enforce our Terms & Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- to protect our operations or those of any affiliated entities;
- to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of BedsideMessageJewels.com, any affiliated entities, you or others (This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.);
- to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.